Switching to Island is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
At Island we like to keep things simple and easy, and that statement holds true for the process of switching to Island as well. See for yourself!
- Become a member by filling out an application online or at one of our branches & open a Simply Free Checking account.
- Once approved you will receive your Member number or checking information in the mail.
- When you have your Member number or checking information you can proceed to Step 2.
- Close out your old account.
- Make sure to leave enough money in your old account to cover outstanding checks. Once those have cleared just notify your old financial institution to close your accounts and to send you any excess funds.
That's Easy as 1, 2, 3!