Whether it’s your first job or you’re a seasoned finance professional, Island Federal has opportunities for you!
Jump Start Your Career With Island!
At Island Federal Credit Union, our employees develop both professionally and financially while working in a friendly sales and service environment. Specifically, we:
- Are committed to providing our Members with the utmost in efficient member service and seek motivated, friendly individuals who possess strong sales and customer service abilities.
- Value integrity, resourcefulness, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Seek applicants who are flexible to all of our branch locations.
- Provide on-going training and developmental opportunities to all personnel.
- Pride ourselves on expanding the experience of our employees by promoting from within.
- Offer a comprehensive range of benefits for eligible employees: paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, enrollment in 401K, and defined benefit plans.
- Require strong customer service, sales, communication, and organization skills for all positions.
Join Our Team!
Please be reminded that the hiring procedure is a thorough selection process that carefully considers each applicant’s qualifications and skills. This process begins with the review of an employment application and may take some time for evaluation.
If you would like to apply to a job opening, please go to Job Details in the chart below and click the “Click here” button. Thank you!
|Loan Associate||Centralized Lending||Hauppauge||Full Time||Some Saturdays May Be Required||Click Here|
|Facilities Associate||Facilities||Hauppauge||Part Time||Some Saturdays May Be Required||Click Here|
|Teller||Branch||Hicksville||Full Time||Some Saturdays May Be Required||Click Here|
|Member Service Representative||Branch||East Setauket||Full Time||Some Saturdays May Be Required||Click Here|
|Member Service Representative||Branch||Brooklyn||Full Time||Some Saturdays May Be Required||Click Here|
Questions? Email [email protected]
Island Federal Credit Union
120 Motor Parkway
Hauppauge, NY 11788-5160
ATTN: Human Resources
Island Federal Credit Union (“Island”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. It will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, domestic partnership, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Island also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing hardship on Island, as required by federal, state, or local law. Island also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.