Island Federal's Custom Card Covers
Personalize your card in minutes!
Island Federal is excited to offer you a new way to express yourself. Introducing Custom Card Covers! With Custom Card Covers, you can take your personal photos and memories with you 24/7 by having them printed on high-quality vinyl covers that fit directly on your existing cards. You even have the option to choose from our gallery of premade designs that feature NBA teams, Hello Kitty and so much more.
Are you a Foodie? Make a card with your favorite snack. Want an endless summer? Use a memorable vacation photo. Whatever your mood may be, there’s a card cover just for you. Get started below!
How it works
*NOTE: Our Custom Card Portal is not supported on Internet Explorer. Please use another web browser when placing an order.
Island Federal has the sole discretion to accept or reject any image submitted for Custom Card Covers. Please review the Image Guidelines for more information.
If you have any issues with your order, please fill out our Custom Card Support Form below and a representative will reach out to your shortly.
Custom Card Cover Support
Custom Card Covers Terms & Conditions
You may not use images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted material or other photographs not owned by you (including professional photographs taken by others)
- Trademarked or proprietary material, advertising, promotional materials, competitive marketing, Web site addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information
- Celebrities and public figures, including music, entertainment, sports, and political figures
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, provocative material, or any other offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence, or any other negative images
- Images that may interfere with the acceptance of the Card or the security features.
- Images containing alcohol or tobacco
- Photos that feature a mascot or character as the primary focus of the photo
- Any image that Island Federal deems unacceptable to be associated with the Financial Institution branding
In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to Island Federal:
- The image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the image, and/or you obtained express written consent from the owner of the image for you to use it on your Custom Card Cover
- You have obtained the express consent of any person other than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting; and use of the Image will not infringe any businesses’ or individual’s rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- If Island Federal requests, before or after accepting your image, you shall provide us with reasonable proof of such owner, written consent and/or non-infringement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Island Federal, its affiliates, subsidiaries, its card membership organizations, and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors, and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of your customized card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
Island Federal has the sole discretion to accept or reject any image submitted for Custom Card Covers. The Image Guidelines above are in place to assist you with choosing an acceptable image. If your image does not meet guidelines, or if we reject it for any other reason, we will send you an email and invite you to try again using a different image. Island Federal reserves the right to exclude anyone from future use of the Custom Card Cover service who submits or repeatedly submits images that do not follow image guidelines.
Island Federal’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a customized card and we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim, or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by us in connection with the customized card service or product. Island Federal is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the customized card template. Images and copies thereof will not be returned to you for any reason.