Island makes paying for college easier and more affordable so you can achieve your dreams.
Student Choice College Loan Solutions
- Offers an extremely competitive variable rate Line of Credit that can be used to bridge the gap between traditional financial aid and the Cost of Attendance (COA) as an undergraduate student attending a 4-year degree program at an eligible public or private not-for-profit school.
- Provides an up-to-date informative resource with tips on paying for college and managing finances.
- Enjoy a great low rate and flexible repayment options.
- Student Choice Line of Credit current rate: 5.75% APR+
- Apply one time and the funds are available for the entire four year undergraduate term.
- Fills the gap between the amount of other aid and the cost of schooling.
- Funds are paid directly to the school, so there’s less hassle for you.
Who can apply?
This program is open to all undergraduate students currently attending a four-year degree program at an eligible public or private not-for-profit school.
How do I apply?
Access our Student Choice Resource Center to learn more.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective 10/03/2022 and are subject to change without notice. All offers are subject to credit approval; applicants may be offered credit at higher rates and terms. Loan rates featured are the lowest for the product advertised. Variable Rate. Lines of credit available up to $75,000.00. Available to undergraduate students enrolled in a degree-granting program and meeting the school’s minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) criteria at an eligible school. Rate is based on the Prime rate plus a margin; margin is disclosed at account opening. Maximum Rate is 15%. Current Prime rate 6.25%. Disclaimer: Island Federal makes every effort to ensure that the information posted is current and accurate; however, we make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. Membership eligibility applies.