Educational Tips on Using Mobile Check Deposit
Free Yourself From Fees, Worries and Hassles.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Check cannot be larger than $2,500.00.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it with “RCD” and your member #.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Please note: A two-day hold will be placed on the deposit.
Questions? Please feel free to give us a call at 631-851-1100